Skoro już tu jesteś i czytasz to zostaw po sobie jakiś znak!
Komentarze jak wszędzie tak i tu są mile widziane !!!

wtorek, 2 października 2007

Wonder Woman - Blowback

Tricky
'Blowback'
2001 Anti Records




Tricky:
She's so malicious and so delicious
Superstitious super suspicious
Wonder woman under woman
Only woman lonely woman
You just rewind and we'll just be fine
We'll just be fine you just be mine
You just rewind and we'll just be fine
You just be mine you just be mine
John frusciante:
You show me everything
You fill me everywhere
Your preaching that you care
Do you care

I'll fix to fall through time
I knew your weren't mine
I'll shine right through the sky
Floating I try and try
Captured by what I lose
That' when I forced the flew
Being will never be
Have her remembering me

Tricky:
Tuck your hair behind you ears
Your tears and your silly fears
I'll be your teddy bear
You chose the clothes I wear
For you I suffer much pain
Sharp glass migraine
For you I'd lose my focus
For you I'd swim a swarm of locusts

John frusciante:
You show me everything
You fill me everywhere
Your preaching that you care
Do you care

Everytime I am here
I feel forever new
Posing along the beat
Dreamin' I'm tryin' not to dream
If I were myself right now
I wish I never found
I'm holding on so tight
Feeling I'm feeling right

You show me everything
You fill me everywhere
Your preaching that you care
Do you care

Tricky:
Here I remain
She don't know my name
Would she love me
If I had real fame
I feel bad pain
Here come that rain
I don't complain
She's too complex
Tell me your name
Is that your real sex



When lonely
It gives and gives all over me
When loves strong
It goes on and on
All over me
Over me
Over me
Tricky:
Girls, boys
Girls wish you never had boys
They grow up to be bad boys
Cry Ive never had boys
Never seen your dad boy
Ive never seen my dad boy
Without the roy
And when my career stops kicking
Im gonna stick him

John frusciante:
Rock-a-dub now let me show you where its at boy
Just a puppet and you grew into a fat boy
Make a dog and you chase another cat boy
Blow it up and let me show you where its at boy

Tricky:
Girls wish you never had boys
They grow up to be bad boys
Cry Ive never had boys
Never seen your dad boy
Ive never seen my dad boy
Without the roy
And when my career stops kicking
Im gonna stick him

Anthony kiedis:
Staring through the sun tell your devil beware
I am not the son of your family affair
Baby breaks away and Ive got my face in my hand
Genetics from my gun, trust me I dont care

Tricky:
I dont need no man
Little boys

John frusciante:
Rappa rouser, bappa bouser
Shake it for me baby let me step into your trousers
I allow this
Come on baby let me take to the houses
I allow this
This is now and you better bow this
This is now and you better bow this
This is now and you better bow this

Anthony kiedis & tricky:
Staring through the sun tell your devil beware (jamaicas skirts and blouses)
I am not the son of your family affair (he didnt rob his houses)
Baby breaks away and Ive got my face in my hand (fuck the biological)
Genetics from my gun, trust me I dont care

Tricky:
I dont need no man
Little boys

Tricky:
Im not a fire starter
Cause Im a little smarter
Smarter than the average bear
I dont care familys there

John frusciante:
Rock-a-dub now let me show you where its at boy
Just a puppet and you grew into a fat boy
Make a dog and you chase another cat boy
Blow it up and let me show you where its at boy

Anthony kiedis & tricky:
Staring through the sun tell your devil beware (jamaicas skirts and blouses)
I am not the son of your family affair (he didnt rob his houses)
Baby breaks away and Ive got my face in my hand (fuck the biological)
Genetics from my gun, trust me I dont care
I dont care


'Excess'
'Evolution Revolution Love' (feat. Ed Kowalczyk)
'Over Me' (feat. Ambersunshower/Hawkman)
'Girls' (feat. Anthony Keidis/John Frusciante)'You Don't Wanna' (feat. Ambersunshower)
'Wonder Woman' (feat. John Frusciante/Flea)'Your Name' (feat. Ambersunshower)
'Diss Never (Dig Up We History)' (feat. Hawkman)
'Bury The Evidence' (feat. Hawkman)
'Something In The Way' (feat. Hawkman)
'Five Days' (feat. Cyndi Lauper)
'Give It To 'Em' (feat. Hawkman)
'Song For Yukiko'

1 komentarz:

  1. Witam,twój blog jest niesamowity. Frusciante to mój idol. Wonder woman jest ok. Niedawno udało mi się to ściągnąć.Jedna wolę Johna solo. pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Walentynkowo :D:D:D